Thursday, June 14, 2012

Stephen Maurice Graham

 
Really great artwork in LeCool online magazine today. http://lecool.com/dublin/en/interview/1908
Lecool43-1-5
Smg"Who are you and what do you do?
I'm Stephen Maurice Graham, and I'm a freelance illustrator or a designer or a visual artist, it really all depends on the funding application...but really illustrator sits best with me.
Tell us more about this cover?
I wanted the cover to be inviting, welcoming the reader into the rest of the cycling issue and thought a stylised shop front might be fun to draw.
When were your formative years?
I started contributing to and making zines when I was in my early 20s, I lived in Manchester for a period and there was a great scene around that so my style sprung from that DIY ethos."

No comments:

Post a Comment