Tuesday, October 23, 2012

'My Family and Other Animals'-Book Signing by Clare Balding

If you love dogs and watch Crufts every year as we do or watch the gee gees then you all know Clare Balding. A TV presenter, sports journalist and all round 'good egg', she is the epitome of the jolly hockey sticks brigade and I think she's great. Her mellow voice and obvious passion for her job  make her a pleasure to watch.


She has recently written a book, My Animals and Other Family playing on the well known Gerald Durrell book My Family and Other Animals, which I can remember pinching off my dad's bookshelf and reading when I was about thirteen- and I'm sure Clare did the same.


Clare Balding will be signing copies of her book in Eason's, O'Connell Street on Friday 26th October at 1pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment